Skip to main content

This is a beta version of the new pay and conditions website. We'll be adding new and updating existing information to meet the needs of members and families.


You should inform Defence Housing Australia (DHA) within 14 days when you begin a relationship. They can assess your housing options.

Moving homes

Contact Toll Transitions if you need to move when you begin a relationship. They help manage your move.


Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to our Privacy Policy.