Skip to main content

If an equivalent course is available in your area, you may still be eligible for education assistance. You'll need to provide a statement explaining why it's necessary for your child to study away elsewhere.

Claiming education assistance

Apply for education assistance


Subscribe here to receive monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.