Skip to main content

Your child must spend at least 90 nights a year in your housing benefit location.


Moving homes

Contact Toll Transitions if you need to move when you have a family member or recognised other person move out. They help manage your move.

Related topics


Subscribe here to receive monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.