Skip to main content


You should inform Defence Housing Australia (DHA) within 14 days when your relationship ends. They will assess your housing options.

Contact Toll Transitions if you need to move when your relationship ends. They help manage your move.

Moving homes


Related topics

Visit the Afghanistan Inquiry website for information and welfare support regarding The Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force’s (IGADF) Afghanistan Inquiry.