Skip to main content

You should report to your closest ADF health centre if you find out you're pregnant.


You should inform Defence Housing Australia (DHA) within 14 days once you know you're having a child. They can assess your housing options.

Moving homes

Contact Toll Transitions if you need to move when you have or adopt a child. They help manage your move.



Related topics


Subscribe here to receive monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.