Skip to main content

If your child was already living with you

If your child has been living somewhere else


You should inform Defence Housing Australia (DHA) within 14 days when you begin sharing the care of your child. They can assess your housing options.

Moving homes

Contact Toll Transitions if you need to move when you have shared care of your child. They help manage your move.

Related topics


Subscribe here to receive monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.