Skip to main content

Update your details


You should inform Defence Housing Australia (DHA) within 14 days of your resident family member moving back home.

Moving homes

Contact Toll Transitions if you need to move when you have a resident family member move back home. They help manage your move.

Related topics


Subscribe here to receive monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.