Skip to main content


You'll need to reapply to have unaccompanied resident family each time you're posted to a new location. 

When you're not eligible

Rates and payment amounts

Apply for the allowance

Changes for members who have accompanied resident family (ARF)

Read more about this topic


Subscribe here to receive monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.