Skip to main content

Contribution if you're required to live-in

You can apply to change rooms through your Defence Housing Australia (DHA) Online services account.

Contribution if you choose to stay in living-in accommodation

When you don't have to pay a contribution

Vacating your LIA

Housekeeping and utilities contribution

Meal charges

Depending on the type of duty you're doing, you may have a different casual meal rate. 


Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to our Privacy Policy.