Skip to main content

Shared living arrangements


Reapplying for rent allowance

Rent allowance review

What you need to do for the review

Breaking your lease

It's your responsibility to contact your real estate agent or landlord about claiming your bond.


Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to our Privacy Policy.