Skip to main content


When you have accompanied resident family (ARF)

You need to tell Defence Housing Australia if your living situation changes.

When you're living alone in your housing benefit location

Suitable own home

Housing options

Related topics


Subscribe here to receive monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.