Skip to main content

If you're in the Permanent Forces, you're also considered to be performing CFTS.


Contact Defence Housing Australia (DHA) to assess your housing options before you start your SERVOP C.

Moving homes

Contact Toll Transitions to manage your move before you start your SERVOP C.



Visit the Afghanistan Inquiry website for information and welfare support regarding The Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force’s (IGADF) Afghanistan Inquiry.