Skip to main content

If you are a permanent or CFTS member, you can apply for HDA through PMKeyS Self Service by going to ADF Allowance in My ADF Pay. If you are a Reservist, you can apply using the Application for Higher Duties Allowance (AD288) form available on the webforms portal.

How Military Salary affects Higher Duties Allowance

How Higher Duties Allowance simplification benefits you

Find out more about ADF Employment Modernisation

Help us make this website better for you

To ensure this website meets your needs, we update content and features based on testing and feedback. Contact us to be involved in a website testing session.


Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly updates on ADF pay and conditions information.
I want to receive updates on (this information is required):
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to our Privacy Policy.

Visit the Afghanistan Inquiry website for information and welfare support regarding The Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force’s (IGADF) Afghanistan Inquiry.